|Congresses Abstracts (short selection):|
1. Civenni G., Walter A., Kobert N., Mihic-Probst D., Belloni B., Seifert B., Moch H., Dummer R., van den Broek M. and Sommer L. Human CD271-positive melanoma cells associated with metastatic potential are able to establish the cellular heterogeneity of the original patient tumor and to sustain long-term tumor growth. Frontiers in Tumour Progression. Madrid (Spain) Oct. 24-27, 2010.
2. Kiowski G., Biedermann T., Widmer D.S., Civenni G., Burger C., Dummer R., Sommer L. and Reichmann E. Engineering melanoma progression in a humanized environment in vivo. Frontiers in Tumour Progression. Madrid (Spain) Oct. 24-27, 2010.
3. Chen Y., Civenni G., Sommer L., Helfrich I., Detmar M. Chemical genetic screens identified specific inhibitors of melanoma-initiating cells. Invasive Growth: A genetic programme for stem cell & cancer. EMBO Molecular Medicine Workshop. Torino (Italy) Sept. 10-12, 2009.
4. Mangana J., Dziunycz P., Contassot E., Civenni G., Dummer R., Cozzio A. "Merkel Cell Carcinoma: The Swiss Experience" 9th ESDR Kongress, Budapest (Hungary) Sept. 9-12, 2009.
5. Civenni G, Kobert N, Behnke S, Mihic-Probst D, Hoek K, Dummer R. and Sommer L. Identification of neural crest cancer stem-like cells in human melanoma. Swiss Stem Cell Network, Zurich (Switzerland) Dec. 14, 2007.
6. Joosten E, Civenni G, Dummer R. and Sommer L. Characterization of differentially regulated cell signaling pathways in human melanoma cancer stem cells. Swiss Stem Cell Network, Zurich (Switzerland) Dec. 14, 2007.
7. Bausch-Fluck D, Boheler KR, Buch T, Civenni G, Gundry RL, Sommer L, Young C, Zandstra P, and Wollscheid B. Proteomic Discovery of Cell Surface Markers on Stem Cells. Swiss Stem Cell Network, Zurich (Switzerland) Dec. 14, 2007.
8. Civenni G, Kobert N, Behnke S, Mihic-Probst D, Hoek K, Dummer R. and Sommer L. Identification of cancer stem cells in human melanomas. Abstract selected for oral presentation at 4th International Melanoma Congress in New York City, November 1-4, 2007.
9. Bausch-Fluck D, Civenni G, Sommer L, and Wollscheid B. Cell Surface Capturing as method of choice for the identification and quantification of relevant plasma membrane antigens of cancer stem cells. Joint meeting SSN-NCCR Neuro-SSMS, Bern (Switzerland), March 9-10, 2007
10. Fuchs S, Civenni G, et al. L. CDC42 controls cell cycle exit of the neural crest population. Swiss Stem Cell Network, Lausanne (Switzerland) Dec. 15, 2006.
11. Civenni G, and Sommer L. Characterization and Functional Analysis of Cancer Stem Cells in Human Melanoma. Advances in Stem Cell Research, Lausanne (Switzerland) Sept. 8-10, 2006.
12. Schlange T, Civenni G, Holbro T and Hynes NE. Wnt signaling and breast cancer: the role of wnt growth factors in EGFR/ERBB1 transactivation. Friedrich Miescher Institute Annual Meeting, Poschiavo (Switzerland) Sept. 19-22, 2003.
13. Civenni G, Holbro T, Li N and Hynes NE. EGF activates the Tcf/b-catenin transcriptional activity in normal mammary epithelial cells: a new job for MAPK. EMBL/SALK/EMBO Conference on Oncogenes and Growth Control, Heidelberg (Germany) April 20-23, 2002.
14. Civenni G, Holbro T. and Hynes N.E. Erk1/2 and Wnt pathways converge to upregulate the Tcf/b-catenin signaling pathway in epithelial mouse cells (I). New York (USA) May 18-20, 2001.
15. Li N, Civenni G, Holbro T. and Hynes N.E. The role of Wnt pathway in the differentiation of normal mammary epithelial cells (I). Friedrich Miescher Institute Annual Meeting, St Moritz (Switzerland) Sept. 20-23, 2001.
16. Civenni G and Hynes NE. Cross-talk between EGF and Wnt pathways to modulate the b-catenin functions in normal epithelial mouse cells. Friedrich Miescher Institute Annual Meeting, Brunnen (Switzerland) Sept. 19-22, 2000.
17. Civenni G, Vassella E, Küng M, Roditi I and Bütikofer P. Stable transfection of GPI-PLD T. brucei reduces the level of surface expression of EP and GPEET procyclin. 16th Annual Swiss Trypanosomatid Meeting, Le Diableretes (Switzerland) Jan. 28-30, 1999.
18. Civenni G, Vassella E, Hemphill A, Mookherjee N, Pearson T, Ruepp S, Roditi I and Bütikofer P. Expression of multiple forms of ‘GEEPT’ procyclin during transformation of T. brucei bloodstream forms to insect form. Molecular parasitology meeting, Woods Hole (USA) Sept. 13-17, 1998.
19. Civenni G, Test ST, Brodbeck U and Bütikofer P. In vitro incorporation of GPI-anchored proteins into human erythrocytes and their fate in the membrane. GPI-anchor meeting, Splugen (Switzerland) Sept. 14-17, 1997.
20. Gegelashvili G, Civenni G, Racagni G, Danbolt NC, Diemer NH and Schousboe A. The glutamate receptor-mediated regulation of high-affinity glutamate/aspartate uptake. 24th FEBS Meeting, Barcelona (Spain) July 7-12, 1996.
21. Civenni G, Schousboe I, Volterra A, Racagni G and Schousboe A. Plasticity of glutamate carrier expression in coltured astrocytes: effect of dibutyryl-cAMP and glutamate receptor agonists. IDNA Meeting, St. Vincent (Italy) Oct. 8-11, 1995.
22. Civenni G, Trotti D, Racagni G and Volterra A. The neuroprotective agent idebenone potently inhibits arachidonic acid metabolism in C.N.S. astrocytes. Italian Society of Neuroscience, Bari (Italy) Dec. 2-3, 1994.
23. Vezzani A, Rizzi M, Monno A, Civenni G, Messali S and Samanin R. Activation of hippocampal NPY neurons in rats with an increased susceptibility to seizures. Society for Neuroscience, Washington D.C. (USA) Nov. 7-12, 1993.
© 2012 Gianluca Civenni